What resources will I find at RCL?
We offer a large selection of fiction and non-fiction books for all ages.
We now have two Nooks and a Kindle that circulate with pre-loaded popular ebooks available for 2-week checkout.
We offer the ebook lending service, OverDrive. This enables you to download ebooks and digital audio for two weeks on your digital device.
- In addition to bestselling fiction authors, we offer leadership, management, foreign language, and other educational audiobooks for the busy professional who wishes to maximize commuting time.
- We have an extensive collection of DVDs for residents and paid members. You will find entertainment offerings, documentaries, travel and instructional DVDs, and a great mix of classic and newer TV series!
- We have a wide variety of magazines on decorating, health, business, technology, woodworking, travel and more. Back issues are available for checkout for two weeks. We carry two weeks of The Wall Street Journal, The Kalamazoo Gazette, and Battle Creek Enquirer.
- There is a drive-by book drop at the back of the library. It is open 24/7! (Please place magazines or thin paperbacks in a plastic bag if using the bookdrop).
- We offer wireless internet access. Additionally, multiple computer workstations are available in the main and children’s section of the library.
- The library sells regular and flavored coffee for $1.00--buy your cup at the circulation desk.
- There is a fax machine ($1.00 per fax) and black & white copier ($ .15/copy) for public use.
Check out the instructional aids for home-schoolers and a great selection of educational DVDs and music CDs in the children's department.
Please note: Full services are available to residents of Richland Village and Richland Township. In addition, all services of RCL are available to paid members. Michicard members may check out ten PRINT items at a time, but not other media or digital content.